Friday, February 4, 2011

More Purging. This time a car!

Oh faithful Galant, you will be missed.
I can't say enough about this car.  My Mom gave it to me about 5 or so years ago.  She bought it new, my brother drove it for awhile, and then it came to me.  I abused it like a truck and drove the crap out of it.  Kipper has ridden many miles and shed many a hair in it's backseat.  I'll miss it especially for the 5 speed stick shift.  Oh, and it has a great stereo with a CD player and a cassette player!  I think it had around 94k miles on it when I got it and I just gave it to my bro-in-law, Vince, with 194k on it.
Sometimes you just get a good one.

Vintage 1996.  They don't make 'em like this anymore.
Notice LeTigre lurking in the background.

The Roses like to drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment